CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

A TEST OF MY CHRISTIAN FAITH…BUT I STAND FIRM!!!!

I was having a conversation with my old online friend. But it turned out to be a test of my Christian faith. Not really seeking a truth. He’s got point all right. I know he’s intelligent. But none of his argument will make me turn away from my Savior. This is faith. Not just belief. I can believe in Jesus Christ but have not faith in Him. Do you wanna know the reason for my faith? Do you wanna know why real Christians stand up for their faith for Jesus?

The answer was simple. JESUS IS REAL. HE IS ALIVE. AND AUTHENTIC CHRISTIANS E-X-P-E-R-I-E-N-C-E JESUS. And I myself can attest to that. He is saying that Bible doesn’t have the origin. I just don’t know if he’s really reading the real bible. Because I am experiencing JESUS through the Bible. Bible is alive because this is the masterpiece of a LIVING GOD!!!!!

I have to admit that I’m just a baby in faith. I may not be too knowledgeable about God. I am not a Bible expert nor quite familiar with all the verses. But I know who is Jesus as a personal Savior and a personal God. I may not be as intelligent like Pharisees when it comes to His word although I have to. But I know how I can introduce Jesus Christ through my personal experience.


Remember what Paul said in 1 Corinthians 13? No matter how excellent he is, but without love, HE IS NOTHING!!!! I choose love over intelligence. And I choose faith over logic if that’s what it takes to know God. I didn’t regret this. If I never give up my intelligence, until now, I’m still lost. I pity those people who admire too much their intelligence but look foolish in the eyes of God. They will never see the kingdom of God. For He hides the pearl from the "intelligent". If etheists, atheists, and other non-Christian religions cannot find Jesus, it is because they can never accept Jesus as their Savior. Well, what a pity for them for they don’t know the truth. It’s ok if I will look pathetic to those who don’t believe in Christ.

0 comments: