CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

LOVE is What d World Needs

You've got the car on your own, a big house, a promising career..it seems that all your dreams are just beyond your easy reach...but something is lacking...

Saint Paul said in 1Corinthians 13:


If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.


YES...NO MATTER HOW BEST YOU ARE AND SUCCESSFUL YOU CAN BE, BUT WITHOUT LOVE IN YOUR HEART, YOU ARE N-O-T-H-I-N-G...

That's the saddest part of life we had to admit. Even if you have all the wealth and riches in the world, at some point you will never be satisfied. Your end up empty inside...I was reading a small book from my Peruvian friend about LOVE... all about 1Corinthians 13, my favorite bible verse and my favorite quote about LOVE...

So what does Paul says about LOVE?

He said in 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.


Am I patient??? Am I kind??? Am I not envious??? Am I not rude??? Am I self-seeking??? These are just a few tests of love... I realize how hard it is to love a person if I will diligently follow what Paul says... But I have to, and I can by the grace of God.

The greatest challenge for me is to be PATIENT...People who knew me well might agree that I am very impatient.. But God knows how much I'm asking for it..And I can say I'm far from being very very impatient. But hey!! It's not bad!! At least I'm seeing significant progress. And how can I be sooooo rude and stubborn when I'm not yet a Christian...huuuweeeew....I have lots to improve on this area but I know God is guiding me and giving me all the grace to be unrude most especially when my temperature starts to boil straight on my head...

LOVE... this is what the world needs... If only the world can understand what Paul means about LOVE...

0 comments: