CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A New Perspective of My Ideal Man....(He's Real! Oh my goshhhh!!)

When I was a kid, i was conditioned that prince charming is existing. He came in a dashing suit. He was perfect any girls dreams. He's good looking, rich, intelligent, and very caring...Until I grew up and asking, is there really a Mr. Right? Or a perfect guy perfect for every woman?

My experience had taught me that such man can never exist. Not even my ex boyfriends fit on the profile of Mr. Right. I wish he can be like that. But all the more it makes me darn frustrated and disappointed in the end, not wanting to pursue marriage anymore. If marriage will give me hell, i'd prefer to be single forever rather being with a pain-in-the-ass man for the rest of my life. Maybe I'll give it a shot. But I need to be careful.

My experience before made me think that it's just fine for me not to marry. And why not? I'm used to manage my own life...

Until God has sent me this man unexpectedly. I have my own requirements of my ideal man. Aside from his good character of course, is the way he makes me feel. If he can manage to get my attention the very first time I saw him. He's the kind of guy that will not make me want other men beside me. It's him whom I think 24/7 and he's making me melt like butter every time I think of him. In short, am looking for this kilig factor. Oh! There was a man who made me feel like this..And it fades away...
This emotion is dead a long time ago until a stranger from the internet managed to disrupt my system. I still remember some of my posts about him on this blog:

"There’s nothing wrong with Brendan..its my emotions, doin sumthing wrong with me..but how ironic it felt sooo d**** f***** good.!!! There sumthin wrong with mHe!! D**** you Brenddan!!but ur soooooo m****da********* yummy!! Ur simply irressistable..how I wish ur totally a mother******* SON*********** or a good-for-nothing crazy AS*****…not like this!!! Ur sooo sweet..ur soooo thoughtful.. so gentle..so devastatingly handsome, gorgeous, Hot and ohh darn sexy….i cant blame my fellow specie..you can really inspire such wanting…"

Well, I guess I just need to be thankful that im still a normal b****** who happens to feel this way..i felt this a long time ago..wen I was a teenager..i tot no man would ever manage to do what im feeling right now..i tot dis tickling emotions are dead, a long time ago…now I realize that I was wrong…"
(September 12, 2007) (by the way,please bear with my foul languages..am not a Christian yet that time)...

And how about this from the story I created:

"He’s still the same guy she used to know. Handsome as always… He never failed to make her heart melt like butter every time she sees him. He’s the kind of guy who makes her want to look at his face over and over again. He doesn’t know, but she just loves to look at his lovely sparkling eyes that speak innocence in spite of his blatant arrogance. He is strong and full of confidence for himself. There’s just one thing she hates about him—he can read what she feels and he really finds it pleasurable to tease her! Grrrr… ..oh my! Is she that obvious???"

Hahaha..I can't help but laugh. But I realize how childish my wishes are...

I realize that finding an ideal man is not all about feelings. Because I met this ideal man with the opposite feeling...

But this man is really different from all of them. I used to ignore him before. I consider him a friend. I really don't think about him. And most of all, I really don't take much time and effort to communicate with him.....But I tell you, he is the embodiment of my fantasy. I've seen my ideal man. The Mr. Right for me...
But how????????

2 comments:

len said...

Wahahahaat? nakakaintriga talaga!!! cno mn ining idela man mo waehehe?

Arizzie said...

haha,nice blog ate!!miss na kita!! comment ka rin sa blog ko ha!!http://berserker-augarysa.blogspot.com/