CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Confessions of a Single Lady..sssshhhhh...

It's been a year since my more than six years relationship has ended. And that was confirmed when I saw his friendster avatar a girl beside her. I'm happy he has found a woman who can really love him and fulfill his dreams that I can never accomplish for him. He's got a new life. And so am I...

In fact, I am very much happy with the kind of freedom I have. Freedom in soooo many things. Freedom from pains and headaches ( and I was spared from giving headaches too!!!lols!!) But this freedom I enjoyed much because I am more capable of serving God with all my heart. I don't need to inform somebody about my whereabouts and what I am going to do next, where I go, what I do, all about the things that I need to do when I have a boyfriend. (sigh)...but what a sigh of relief to be finally free of doing those things. I manage my own life without reporting it and informing all the stuffs I do to somebody (my family is an exemption of course)

It's good to be S-I-N-G-L-E!!!!! A lot of my friends who are in relationship wished that they are single. And how I love to tease them, love to make them envious about how I enjoy much being a single. hahahahahaha!!!!! But of course, I know that someday I will marry. This is not yet the right time. For the meantime, I will enjoy this freedom I have...

Aside from the freedom that you enjoy being a single, you have the freedom to expand your horizons when it comes to selection of boys..yeah!!, I MEAN IT!! B-O-Y-S!!! (just proving you am not kidding)... girls, don't settle for anything less!!! don't be desperate to find a cheapskate guy just because you think you're old or this will make you different from your friends. I remember the title of the book I came across when we went to PCBS,

"ITS BETTER TO BE SINGLE THAN TO BE MARRIED WITH AN UNSUITABLE PARTNER". Very true!!!!


hmmmmm, of course there are suitors around me...they are not too many...but I have a great trouble who will be a blessed guy capable of taming my heart... what are you going to do with a good-for-nothing bastard guy? do you still want him to court you...it's up to you..but me???naa-ahhh!!! a big NO-NO!!! what a waste of time for me...i have six suitors, hehe..i told you they are not many... but all of them are the boyfriend material...they are equally good looking, intelligent, professional, with great sense of humor, and they will make you feel you are loved...i can even select from any of them even I'm blind folded..lols!!! and the six became two...aaah good!!! because these two guys are good to be my husband...they are equally good looking as always...lol!!! intelligent, caring, and most of all, a very much passionate lover of Our Savior. which is my main criteria... and i need to choose one... hahahaha.... i will just allow my Heavenly Dad to choose for me..

hahaha..i don't know what will happen next..But i am greatly enjoying being single....See??? Variations keep you alive....lol!!!!

But this is the great freedom that I really much appreciated and value... More time and more concentration on my Savior Jesus Christ.. He had open so many opportunities for me to be closer to Him... He's the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me.. My past is ugly.. But I'm grateful for it because it leads me to where I am... to the loving presence of my sweet Jesus...

2 comments:

len said...

ahahaha.. tru=) at cno naman yang 2 suitors u na God-fearing?? hmmmm nakakaintriga ah heheh pero kilala ko yung isa hahaha.. nagte training pra maging sundalo wahehehe..ug isa sabhin mo naman haha.. mwah! Im happy for you sis!

Lanilane Ocbina (chibi) said...

oioi..isang napakalaking intriga update ang aking nalaman sa post na ito. Tila ang aking kapatid na si bu-iris ay may tinatagong sikreto. hoy babae sino ang isang nagkamali este mapalad na lalaking nahumaling sa iyong kagandahan? Ang tanging alam ko lamang na masugid na nagpapansin ay si "bleeeeep" na kasalukuyang nakikibaka sa treyning dun sa kawalan hehe. Ikaw ay inaanyayhan na umuwi sa hq at umupo sa hot seat na inilalaan lamang para sayo. handa ka na ba? ako hindi pa. haha. isang napakahalagang pakiusap..... pahingi ng panyo dalihin nosebleed na ako.hirap talaga magtagalog.

(yubyu sis! nice post)