CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Bondage Breaker


I am currently reading the book by Neil Anderson entitled The Bondage Breaker. The book generally talks about overcoming all the strong destructive elements that keeps on trapping us to habitual sins. Such factors would include strong bad habitual patterns, irrational thoughts and feelings, as well as the external forces brought by environment but most specially the dark forces.

There are several books that allows me to become more mature but I think this will be one of the most challenging and controversial book that I am about to read for I will be equipped with powerful tools to battle the evil forces.. Yeah, the evil ones.. I started the very first chapter and something bad happens. Well I am not insinuating that the Bondage Breaker has a curse. This book serves as an offensive move. Last night, I dreamed of two snakes. I used to drim snakes but now they bite me. I know this is not going to be easy. But I remember my frend said to me. This is the only way to win d battle, to meet them on the eye. Not to keep on running from them.

This book is not mine. I am borrowing it from my workmate but I loose my patience on try borrowing it again and again. Well, needless to say, I am bound to read this book even though my intention to borrow it simply fade away. But God is good. After few days, my workmate brought this Bondage Breaker book and got the chance to read it right after my work.

To begin sharing what I read from this book, well I am just starting but I feel the need to share it with others..

=let me share with you the common misconceptions about the bondage..these are the faulty ideas that keeps my fellow Christians in darkness

1. Demons were active when Christ was on earth, but their activity was subsided

2. What the early church called demonic activity we now understand is the mental illness

3. Some problems r psychological while some are spiritual

4. Christians cannot be affected by demons

5. Demonic influence is only evident in extreme or violent behavior and gross sin

6. Freedom from spiritual bondage is the result of the power encounter with demonic forces

According to the author of this book, we don’t need to defeat the demons because Christ has already did it for us when He died on the cross and resurrect on the third day. All we need to do is to believe that Jesus Christ is our true savior. Faith. Faith in belief and action. This is what we need.


0 comments: