CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

a WOndERfuL sOLemN vIsIT

Wew!Im not in good mood to write today but my why is my fingers are urging to touc the keyboard.. I guess this bloody mind has something to say again…Go ahead..I’m not able to read the book because I just had an important date with the Lord last night…But I guess that won’t stop me from having another non sense entry on this blog.. Shall I post it??

I think I just have to choose to be happy.. Why not? My boarding haws becomes an essential part of my spirituality now.. not just a place to rest, sleep, and live while I’m hir in Legaspi… Last night, my roommate and I become the host of Bible study. We regularly meet at Dunkin Donuts. But I guess things need to change a bit.. We need to look for more conducive place to worship Him..

Oh my gosh! I can’t believe how happy I am because my room is organized for a couple of days now. wow!! Unbelievable..!!! I always see to it that my room is clean and all is well before I leave it. That’s why when we are anticipating visitors; it wasn’t hard for me to prepare our room for solemn worship. My Lord is about to come to our house, it needs to be special!!! So I clean the room again, scrub the floor, put a white cloth on it and keep the things on its proper places.

But I have to confess that I am thinking of the grup first.. Not really the visiting of the Lord.. I am thinking if they will be comfortable.. I am first and foremost considering the conduciveness and the warmth of the room so everything goes very well during the study..Although its not that bad..but He must come first..Did He like it?How I accepted these pipol to worship Him? Oh my!Forgive me Lord God..But I still have vigil candles left I bought last Holy week.. So I ignite the three little candles and put them on a cute blue sky plate to make them more attractive..

Can I make up to yah Lord? I’ll do it better next time…I’ll do it for you and the group will just be my secondary goal next to you.

Before I end this blog, I need to say this to You Jesus, my Savior, thank you for coming into my life when I choose to accept You.. Thank You for sharing Your precious time with us.. I thank You from the bottom of my heart.. And right now, I wanna thank you for visiting our simple room. It’s so simple. We don’t have grand possessions to welcome you..Only our warmth and sincerity to welcome You is all we have..Only Thank You so much my Dear Lord..just don’t make me cry at this very moment plssss….You just don’t know how much You make me happy.. I am sooooo very blessed in thousands ways I could never imagine..I feel I don’t have the right to deserve You..But I am wholeheartedly overwhelmed by Your love my Lord.. Oh how I miss You..Oh how I miss the solemn nights..It was a couple of years ago…Thank You my Lord for visiting us.. Hope to meet You again next week.

0 comments: