CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

i choose to be happy!!!woohooo!!!


I don’t know how to start my day without writing. I don’t know..i just want to release this..I don’t know if I pity myself .. I don’t know if im angry.. I don’t wanna blame anyone except myself for feeling like hell once again… One thing I know for sure is I don’t want to start my day with gloomy mood like this or it will just ruin the rest fo my day..

Wow! How can I be so cruel to myself again when I just read a book about being happy.. But first, I wanna thank God for this wonderful day.. for giving me another chance to fell how much He loves me and how much he want me to enjoy the kind of life that He prepared for me today… Whatever happens, I wanna thank Him for this brand new day..I praise Him and thank Him for the life that I have….

I think its about ll the power to choose.. I nid to choose to be happy…by shifting my paradigm to a positive perspective.. for me it really takes a challenge..

Im suppose to hate a guy..but my heart refuse to..why is that??I am not like this…!!my old self will feel this.. but I don’t want to take care of this hate inside my heart for it will only poison my soul..well, the miracle of faith..you will never know how faith works until you experience it…

Im happy today..listening to the song Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus..Am I looking for someone to be my angel that will sing this song for me? Or I want to be an angel for someone? I don’t know but I know this was dictated by my subconscious and unconscious…

I will never let you fall, ill stand up with you forever…ill be there for you through it all..even when saving you sends me to heaven…

How cute!!Well thanks for this song for it makes me strong in spite that I am experiencing emotional disturbance…hmm,, well well well!!!I guess I just want to enjoy my life today.. nobody wants to be lonely..hahahaha!!who wants to be lonely? Certainly nobody unless you choose to be..no way highway!! I am soo tired of crying for guys who are not worthy of my tears..

Yeah I think I have to recognize that I am hurt..but that’s how life is gonna shove us if we choose to..its the hardball of life but I nid to keep on moving..keep living..and kip believing in love!! It’s the only way for you to gain true inner peace within yourself…

0 comments: