CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

nOthing mUch exCepT.............


Hmmm..i miss blogging lately..but not really writing because I am so busy with other stuffs..nothing much new to me except of my new haircut..im still d same old sassy fun to be with crazy smart ass gal who have ups and downs.. the past few days are filled with excitement and adventure...yeah i still feel depression but not much as compared with the past few months..i am in love..not with some dorks that you're thinking.. i am in love with the kind of life im living though sometimes i feel depressed, downhearted, and sometimes, empty..but nevertheless i bounce back from normal, being simply contented with the kind of life i have.. i am generally happy and contented as my spirituality keeps on growing..hmmm..whats my new stuff?

nothing much..my fondness on emo songs are strongly increasing..but i also felt an addiction towards rock christian music...thanks to my workmate hir and brother...my playlist is filled with christian music....

and my new outfit???!!lol!! only for this day i think.. but i promised it to myself.. i wanna give myself a try..but im still thinking about since i am not that comfortable.. but nevertheless i am happy with these "changes"..lol!!!

i keep on learning..i still love life though im a bit disturbed that is why I am playing emo songs on my media player to scream for me...grrrr.. i am pissed the past few days because of a good-for-nothing son-of-a-bitch asshole..but hell!!! i would say that i could kiss my ass for saying he's still the luckiest bastard on this side of the planet..d irony but the cold truth stabs like a double edge knife on me...

yeah!a bastard..sonofabitch..asshole..lucky piece of shit!!..but he is still lucky...well well well...
i don't give a damn... how come the insignificant creature will have a place on this blog? naaahhh!!!well, at least i am giving a space for myself to be completely stupid and dumb-sucking idiot..

wew....well..life must go on...i don't know if i hate him until now..i just want him to get rid out of my system royally...i know it has a purpose..(like this fucking entry!!) ..i just dnt know yet..wow!!exercising the power to choose and positive perspective..i am in charge of my life..i thank my Mighty Creator for being there for me.. oweiz..for loving the hell out of me..

but generally I am happy w my life..problem? naahh!!it shouldn't stop me from enjoying my meaningful life..problem is a part of it and im embracing my troubles with arms wide open..under the sunlight..welcome to my life!!(hahahaha3!!) now thats life!!we have problems but we just have to shrug them off..deal with the constructively and creatively.... you need it to make you a better person...sometimes it feels good to be an idiot..when you remember them, you can simply laugh them off and feel good about it later...

they may say life sucks!but who cares??life is life.. im living it..savoring every moment of my existence..lol!!just enjoy..take a plunge while you have the chances to breathe...

0 comments: