CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 25, 2008

iT FEELS GOOD TO BE YOUNG!!!!!!

i'm always young at heart..but not what I used to think... my soul has been refreshed today in a different way..i don't know..maybe i am thinking too much of my age..they say that as you grow old, your energy is inclined to slow down...but ironically, this is not what happening to me... i don't know.. i was renewed and my soul has regained new energy... do you know how it feels go back on your age 10 years younger? i am still acting like a child but the feeling is quite different....wew!!! and what an energy!!! my age? oh!forget about it!! i doesn't show on my physical looks even the way i dress..haha!! i still look like a teenager... right now, i literally feel like a fourteen year old gurl about to bloom.. its because of the song performed by The Click Five. The title is "Time Machine" and the lyrics goes like this:

"Time Machine"

Oh what mess
you've got the best of my heart
It broke and now it's just a joke
Cause you're moving right along
I'm still here and you're gone
Oh what shame
You know I didnt mean for the winds to change
Won't ever be the same
Cause the kisses that you blew
Could never ever move

Chorus:

I think I need some time by myself

Without anybody else

I just need to unwind

In my time machine

I need to go far away

A few years back would be ok

I just need to unwind

In my time machine

Hey you
Ya i'm talking to you
You lost the love in bed
And now it's just dead
Cause it didn't mean a thing
Waiting for a ring
Hey it's a game
And ain't it a shame that it's just a show
I thought that this was love
But I can't be fooled again
I'm cryin' out
But I can't give in
All the things that we could change
(things that we could change)
Now we'll never be the same
By Myself
I don't need anybody else
I just need to unwind
In my time machine
In my time machine

hahahaha!!i can't help but laugh my ass off!! how this song can significantly feel this way!!i really feel like moving freely and dance stangely as long as i want..inside our hearts are souls with deep desires to be a child again because we are tired to think about the harsh of life can offer...i realized that sometimes, for a while, i need to give up being a grown up mature person and move wildly..breathing the life,,,taking the advantage of this exhaustible strength the force of the life can provide...
i don't know if i am undergoing the process of regression..14 years old..10 years ago..that was indeed a sign of regression..lol!!but it feels good to be one..to go back on my teenage self..just happy and uninhibited...full of vibrant energy...
sometimes, i wanna take plunge..give up the authourity and privilege that i am taking charge and take full responsibility of my life...
sometimes, i wanna forget how far iv'e grown..what are the thing i already achieved..just wanna be a teenager, a little child once again...
it feels good...to bring back the kind of stength thta you have when you were on your younger years..it feels good to feel like a little gurl by heart...by soul..my sould is regaining that kind on stength..its soo strange but its happening.....
i know the reason behind this and i wanna thank Him for making me feel this way..i will never forget this wonderful gift, this mysterious miracle...

0 comments: