CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

A Celebration of Gratefulness and Thankfulness

It’s my 24th year of my existence, a day when God gave life on my human flesh. I promised to myself that I will be happy no matter what happen. And I will ask nothing but t be more grateful and thankful for the thousands of blessings I have received and continuously receiving until now. God is so good! I never expected of countless greetings I received today its enough for me that they remember my special day. It’s enough for me to realize that I am truly blessed and loved by God. I am overwhelmed with this happiness it is outpouring the space of my heart. I wanted to cry because I cannot contain this joy. It badly needs to be shared. I need to tell those people who have touched my life in so many ways. I know, I owe it to them. They need to know it. But most of all, I wanted to let God know how I deeply value the gift of life He has given to me. I may run out of words to express the kind of gratefulness I am feeling right now but never will I forget it made a significant impact on my life. I know at this very moment, my life will never be the same.

I want to return these blessings. I’m asking my Lord what does He want me to do for Him? I can’t answer that right away. He will reveal it to me through His words in scriptures, through people that I deal with everyday, or through my daily experience.

Now this is the start to discern in connection with this wonderful celebration.

0 comments: