CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

tHe aTTiTuDE oF gRaTiTuDe



Argh!!what the hell is happening to me? I realize how ungrateful I am on my life that I lead.. for the past few weeks I was consumed by hatred to all those people who treats me like shit and piece of crap… what can I do? I didn’t exist to please them.. please HATE, GO AWAY!!! I don’t want you to poison my soul.. the more I hate them, the more I make myself miserable with their bullshits.. I wanted to move on but its not working out.. Lord God please help me forgive them.. I wanted to live a new life.. Please don’t take it away from me..

I wanna be alone.. I don’t wanna hide.. Its just I want to spend time alone..i will not analyze yet.i will stop thinking first..i just want to have a decent rest and sleep..and peace of mind, not piece of mind..hehe..


I know no matter how tough the life is, I should never fail to realize that I am blessed enough with more than I deserve. Despite of the pain that I feel, I know I have more than a million of reasons to be thankful that I am living a meaningful life.. It’s a matter of accepting that life is full of surprises in so many forms.. Its all up to you how r you gonna handle them creatively…


I refuse to welcome this HATE..GO AWAY!!!!! I was greatly stunned with the book that im reading, Make a Life, Not Just a Living.. In everyday life experience, we need to develop the attitude of gratitude.. problems make us tough and creative.. problems teaches us life lessons.. our hurts and troubles helps us how to be humble.. my pain teaches me to be more concern and caring.. my old hurts teaches me to reach out to others more than thinking about myself… being grateful allows me to appreciate the beauty of the life that im living.. im the only one hu has the right to live this by God’ will and plan..


WHEW!!! I can’t believe im breathing again the beauty of my life..its not perfect, its not full of happiness, but I have all the power and creativity to make it worth living in every seconds.. Im soooo grateful that there are people who love me, keep on loving me, and still love me no matter what.. Im soooo grateful that I have a magnificent and great God that incredibly designed it for me.

Not bad!!! I may have hurts.. I may be troubled.. but that won’t stop me from being HAPPY because I know God wants me to be.. thanks for this trouble because it helps me to seek more God..

oh that’s tough!!! It’s the ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE

0 comments: