CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 10, 2007

just love to wear black...



i guess i really don't need to explain..this poem i got from a website would be enuf..

WHY BLACK?

I wear black to identify with the culture I love and wish to be associated with.

I wear black because it is my favorite color.

I wear black because it is the most beautiful of all colors and because I feel beautiful in it.

I wear black because it is liberating.

I wear black because it evokes a response of awe. It speaks to the sublime in all of us.

I wear black because it is the color of mourning.

I mourn for the dying world. I mourn for those lost in darkness. I mourn for every victim of violent crime and every casualty of war. I mourn for each senseless act of injustice. I mourn for Him and with Him and I know that He and He alone will comfort me.

And I will wear black until the day when He adorns me in white, until the day when “I see a new heaven and a new earth... the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.” And I hear “a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with people, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.” Revelation 21: 1–4

I will wear the color of longing until He paints my palette white.

- David Dellman


0 comments: