CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

its time to be corn...

If I Let You Go Lyrics

day after day

time pass away

and I just can't get you off my mind

nobody knows

I hide it inside

I keep on searching but i can't find

the courage to show

to letting you know

I've never felt so much love before

and once again I'm thinkin' about

takin' the easy way out

but if I let you go

I will never know

what my life would be

holding you close to me

will I ever see

you smiling back at me

oh yeah

how will I know

if I let you go


night after night

I hear myself say

why can't this feeling just fade away

there's no one like you

you speak to my heart

it's such a shame

we're worlds apart


I'm too shy to ask

I'm too proud to lose

but sooner or later I've gotta choose

and once again

I'm thinkin' about

taking the easy way out

but if I let you go

I will never know

what my life would be

holding you close to me

will I ever see

you smiling back at me

oh yeah

how will I know

if I let you go

if I let you go, oh baby

oooh


yEaH!!!proBabLy yOu can LaUgh @ mY aSS wHile reAding ThiS bUt don’t giVe a fUckIng dAMn…

beCauSe im DoIn d SamE tHiNg..LOL!!!

it’s C-R-A-Z-Y, but it really FeLt dAmn GuD!!

We’LL I GuEss Im jUst a frIggin UnPredictable.. OnE momenT Ur HaPpy and aNother minute Ur saD.. Well I gUess ThIs Is Life..a rolleR CoasTer Ride..haHa!!

I Guess I Just ned to savor it..KarL is rIght..Wyl ItS deR..juSt enjoy it..enJoy d feeling..donT suppress It..beCause You’Ll never know if YoU’Ll stiL feEl tHem aGain n d nEar future..

You’Ll never know if sumeone’s gonna make those emotions for you.. you’ll never know..you;ll never KnOW if its gonna Last for a Lifetime..

Emotions are Unpredictable..as unpredictable as Mhe…who knows? Will I be still d same stupid woman (that d way I wanna describe myself right now..) that falls on someone whom I ever hardly met, not to mention too far away..

I Used to Mock tHose pipOl who Chat and Fell in Love with thEir chATmates..now,,, I finallY rEALize thaT I now finally belong to them..well im not yet in love..its a combination of admiration and infatuation..

bRendAn..you have no idea what the fucking hell ur doin to mhe…

beCausE of you..one day I BecoMe a Sucker for OPM songs-which is soooo unMhe…

particularly with “Sundo” by Imago..I even tried to find it on my workmate coz I don’t have it on my pc!!!! Its soo uncooly cool!!!!whew!!!


aNd now, d stuffs I never heard a long time ago are coming back to me now..whew!!im a sucker for boybands a long time ago..before becoming a self-proclaimed rock addicto…

how uncool!!im too early for regression!!!that’s suppose to happen to me when I turned 60 or 70 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!

Whew!!pardon me..im just like this but im not really exaggerating…I guess d song “If I let you go” song just really suit my situation as well as my emotions right now..oh how right ate Nhing was!!(my crazy roommate hu happens to be crazy just like me, a twist on calamansi and a drop of a muriatic acid on my wounded heart)

There’s nothing wrong with Brendan..its my emotions, doin sumthing wrong with me..but how ironic it felt sooo damn fuckin good.!!! There sumthin wrong with mHe!! Damn you Brenddan!!but ur soooooo mudddafuckin yummy!! Ur simply irressistable..how I wish ur totally a motherfucking SON-OF-A-BITCH or a good-for-nothing crazy ASSHOLE…not like this!!! Ur sooo sweet..ur soooo thoughtful.. so gentle..so devastatingly handsome, gorgeous, Hot and ohh darn sexy….i cant blame my fellow specie..you can really inspire such wanting…

Well, I guess I just need to be thankful that im still a normal bitch who happens to feel this way..i felt this a long time ago..wen I was a teenager..i tot no man would ever manage to do what im feeling right now..i tot dis tickling emotions are dead, a long time ago…now I realize that I was wrong…

Brendan came in so swiftly, just like a gentle yet powerful wind..slowly penetrating on my long lost dead feelings..i tot no man will ever exist to make me fell this way..how wrong I was!! How lucky u can get Brendan..haha!!ur soooo lucky, while im not..well I guess im lucky too, in my own way..haha!! you have so many gurls in ur mind..while me..sumtimes its soo unfair but I guess its olright…it still felt damn good..

Till then Brenddan..thanks, for making another bold entry..haha!!

Now back to the song “if I let you go”..haha..well its really apt to my situation as well as my feelings for you.. how will I know if let u go…haha..its uppose to be over..i want this to end…but not yet?


Once again im thinking about

Taking the easy way out…

Yeah..coz I really want to get you off mind, totally get rid you out of my system..but I cant…


The courage to show of letting you know…

Haha!!ill be damned if I tell you this..no way!!!


night after night

I hear myself say

why can't this feeling just fade away

there's no one like you

you speak to my heart

it's such a shame

we're worlds apart


yeah..its stupid, we’re wolds apart..im hir in Philippines, he’s in another country..den I feel like this? I keep on rationalizing..sometimes I scolded myself for bein like this..

enough ok..enough..


just enjoy d moment..enjoy d feeling for now..have fun..keep him as an inspiration..dont expect for anything and wish for the best..

there’s nothing wrong with this feeling..there’s nothing wrong with the men we fall in love with..just don’t make ourselves miserable because if them..




0 comments: