CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

im sooo pissed off i found myself buying a good book!


so many things have happened to me that past few days. so many tangled emotions that i tried to vanquish with so many alternatives that might later make me well... watching movie, writing a journal, listening to some blood pumping and hell-raising music, dancing, eating, and now, buying a good book..i don't know im sooo depressed and im such a real mess big time! well this book, the title was Destination Success by Dwight Bain.. This is one of my fave books way back in college..this is the only change i get to buy this book..out of depression.. i know there's something in it.. i can't produce good quality articles because I am soo distracted and disturbed... my life is at stake a couple of days ago.. i hope i will be safe now that i moved to another boarding house... i still have a friggin jetlag since i saw that thief sneaking on our room... good for me if i didn't have a clear image of that guy.. hmm, he's ugly...that enough to steal away my sweet sleep (goodness gracious!)..so before i found out myself cut into pieces, its better to move another safe place to find a home.. is this a part of adjustment? i've been living on my former boarding house for almost two years.. this was my first time to move out.. damn that monster bastard! well life's like that..
i was hoping that things will be better this week. i hope i can improve my work..and i hope that this book can help me..of course i gotta read this first. maybe this weekend...

self-sabotage ..is the worst part of me.. bad things can be good things... that's according to the book i just bought few minutes ago.. makes sense... but i need to go back to work now...

0 comments: