CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 22, 2008

fasting continues

well nothing much to say.. for the sake of putting an entry here.. its more than two since i started it..the first few days was soooo hard and difficult. i even experience dizziness, hungry and i felt week. but after few more days, not eating rice at night are no longer difficult.. im gradually losing weight.. but something is lacking..my relationship with God is not really progressing.. i need to work on it... my fasting is useless if I didn't renew my relationship with the Creator.. but everything I do, I dedicate it to him...i sometimes give myself chance to eat with what i really want..but more on less i can now discipline myself little by little..baby steps..slowly but surely..i need focus on Him, just like i am focusing on my weak points as a writer..thats what fasting is all about..

0 comments: