CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

a Dream Ignited

I never expected that I can make a literary entry on Eucreo... but something inside me that brought those words into pen and paper... Thanks to my friend who was able to critic my work. I remember way back in college, i always dreamed of becoming an author of a book... now i know the kind of topic that i want to pursue as a writer: a biblical perspective of emotional intelligence. sounds great! ei is one of my most favorite topic..this is college thesis..

it created a certain impact as it make me shift on a new personality...that was a couple of years ago..ouch!that old!

but now i was reconnected on those old dreams, on becoming an author of a book.. but lately i realized that I can try out creating short stories or fictions...not bad! my friend told me that the story that I first created was full of life, not boring... so I guess I have to continue this..im just praying that He will give the strength and wisdom...

2 comments:

trailmarky said...

Biron a Seo Bicol member would like to say great job - Great Post either. you had a very possitive passion in writing. keep on rockin' Madame.

trailmarky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.